Forest Products Financing
With its abundant hardwood resources, Pennsylvania is a leader in the forest products industry. The industry has unique financing needs and our experienced team can help.
- Timber and timberland
- Sawmills and wood processing facilities
- Machinery, equipment and vehicles
- Export-import financing
- Lines of Credit
- Standing timber
- Letters of Credit
- Timber bids
- Road bonds
Forest Products Team
Our forest products team understands the day-to-day management of your operations, the latest techniques and technology in the industry and standard operating procedures. They are an added-value resource, focusing all of their time on developing the most effective financial management strategies for forest products customers.
Their individual knowledge and overall expertise is a unique offering. With two in-house foresters on staff, we can provide the expertise you expect and the quality service you deserve.
Our team spends extensive time each year:
- Updating their knowledge of timber, timberland and industry trends.
- Implementing their experience and expertise while working with various segments of the industry including: sawmills, secondary manufacturers, land clearing operations, mulch operations, landowners and pallet and energy operations.
- Utilizing our in-house foresters who understand:
- Woodland/forest management
- Timber pricing
- Timber cruising
- Your specific loan needs
- Participating in leadership roles in forest product associations across the state.
- Publishing a newsletter, The Forest Focus. This newsletter contains valuable information, newsworthy notes and educational items regarding the trends in the industry.
- Publishing the Forest Products Outlook, an overview of industry trends.