2021 Industry Educational Events
Many early 2021 in-person events are transitioned to webinars. Below is your one-stop-shop for all agriculture-related webinars. Check back for updates.
Farming for the Future Webinar Series: Join AgChoice Farm Credit for a series of Farming for the Future webinars this winter to position your farm business for future success. Webinars include:
- January 7, 12 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. - What’s Your Business IQ?, Dr. David Kohl
- February 4, 12 p.m. – 1:15 pm. – Shifting Your Mindset and Shaping New Opportunities for the Future, Amanda Radke
- March 4, 12 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. – Weather and Farming: Using Information to Make Decisions, Eric Snodgrass
How to Create a Transition Plan Webinar Series: Join AgChoice Farm Credit, MidAtlantic Farm Credit and PA Farm Link for a webinar series on what to consider for a farm transition plan and how to put your plan into action. Webinars include:
- January 11, 11 a.m. – 12 pm. – Introduction to Creating a Succession Plan
- January 25, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Analyzing Your Financial Position for Creating a Succession Plan
- February 8, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Communicating with Your Family about Transitioning the Farm
- February 22, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Questions about the Legal Implications around Transitioning the Farm
2021 Virtual Sustainable Agriculture Conference: Pasa’s annual Sustainable Agriculture Conference is one of the largest gatherings of sustainable farmers, food system professionals and changemakers in the nation. The 2021 virtual conference will be held January 19 through February 5 and feature 90+ sessions with 100+ speakers. Learn more and register.
2021 Virtual Dairy Summit: The 2021 Pennsylvania Dairy Summit is going virtual! The four-day event, February 8-11 includes a line-up of dynamic speakers, virtual farm tours and other exciting networking opportunities. Learn more and register.
2021 Virtual Mid-Atlantic Fruit and Vegetable Convention: The 2021 virtual convention, held February 8-11, will feature three or more concurrent educational sessions each day on a variety of topics. Learn more and register.
Penn State Extension Webinars and Courses: Penn State Extension offers a wide range of online courses and live webinars. View a listing of educational offerings in your industry sector.
2021 Keystone Pork Expo, Poultry Progress Day and MidAtlantic Manure Summit: Plans are in place to hold the Keystone Pork Expo, Poultry Progress Day and MidAtlantic Manure Summit on April 20. The PennAg Industries Annual Banquet will be held the evening before. Learn more.
< View All Blog Posts