- Strategies for Success -2015 Ag Forum Dates Slated
- In today’s agricultural industry where farm operations and becoming increasingly complex, knowledge is power. Mark your calendar... Read More
- 2014 AgChoice Election Results Announced for 2015 Board of Directors and Nominating Committee Members
- At AgChoice, the “choice” is yours. Thank you to all customer-owners who exercised their right to vote in the recent election for... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with approximately $1.6 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 9,800 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from credit life insurance, consulting, accounting, record, payroll and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
- New Years Day - Offices Closed
- Thursday, January 01, 12:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Community Events
- “Knowing you makes the difference,” this holiday season and always. Happy Holidays from your friends at AgChoice Farm Credit.
- Event Details
- You Get What You Negotiate!
- Wednesday, January 14, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Towanda, PA
- Industry Events
- Good negotiators learn and build skills over time. The You Get What You Negotiate workshop helps you to understand the principles...
- Event Details