- Keeping Your Records and Choosing the Right Software
- Featured writer: Leslie Hoover, Accounting Officer ”You get out of it what you put into it” may be a cliche, but when it comes... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with approximately $1.6 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 9,800 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from credit life insurance, consulting, accounting, record, payroll and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
Watch this video to learn about AgBiz Masters from Lynn Hoover, an AgBiz Masters graduate.
- Country Real Estate Jamboree
- Thursday, August 28, 4:30-8:00 PM
- Clearville, PA
- Community Events
- Join us for a Country Real Estate Jamboree! You will enjoy live music and an assortment of picnic-style foods. Plus, it will be a...
- Event Details
- 2014 York Customer Appreciation Event
- Thursday, August 28, 5:00-8:00 PM
- York, PA
- Customer Appreciation
- Please join us for a great evening of fun, food and fellowship. Come hungry and enjoy a picnic-style dinner and have fun with acti...
- Event Details