- Calling All Shutterbugs - AgChoice Photo Contest Now Open
- May 7, 2013
- Are you interested in photography? Have you captured a smile or special moment and thought it would make a good calendar photo?... Read More
- AgChoice Distributes $12.0 Million in Cash Patronage to Customer-Owners
- April 8, 2013
- AgChoice Farm Credit is pleased to announce that $12.0 million in cash patronage has been distributed to its customer-owners... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with more than $1.5 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 7,000 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from insurance, consulting, wealth management planning, gas lease planning, accounting, record and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
Watch this video to learn about Schramm Farms and Orchards.
- Memorial Day - Offices Closed
- Monday, May 27, 12:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Community Events
- All AgChoice office locations will be closed on May 27 in celebration of the holiday.
- Event Details
- Tools for Teams Webinar: Team Talk
- Thursday, May 30, 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Webinar, PA
- Industry Events
- Join Penn State Extension's Dairy Team in the "Tools for Teams" webinars, designed for members of dairy advisory teams to provid...
- Event Details