- Farm Girls Rock Events Hosted by Local AgChoice Branch Offices
- At AgChoice, we know that Farm Girls Rock! Women have a vital role on today's agricultural operations, oftentimes being the... Read More
- Credit Lines: Know the Language, Options and Best Practices
- Featured writer: Kenny Nearhoof, Loan Officer When you talk with farmers and business owners, it is common to hear different... Read More
- Ready to start shopping for your first home or dream home? What are the next steps?
- Featured writer: Elaina Eppinger, Loan Officer Ready to buy but not sure where to start? First things first: get pre-qualified... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with approximately $1.6 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 9,800 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from credit life insurance, consulting, accounting, record, payroll and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
- Farm Girls Rock Workshop
- Monday, October 27, 6:00-8:30 PM
- Mercer, PA
- Industry Events
- Women have a vital role on today’s agricultural operations, oftentimes being the bookkeeper, communications manager, human resourc...
- Event Details
- Deadline to Enroll in AgBiz Masters
- Friday, October 31, 12:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Young, Beginning & Small Farmer Seminars
- The deadline to enroll in this year's AgBiz Masters class is October 31, 2014. Don't miss out on this new educational learning se...
- Event Details