- Margin Protection Program Resources Posted for Dairy Farmers
- AgChoice was pleased to host a series of workshops on September 15 and 16 to help today's dairy producers understand the new... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with approximately $1.6 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 9,800 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from credit life insurance, consulting, accounting, record, payroll and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
- 2014 Susquehanna Valley (Lewisburg) Customer Appreciation Event
- Wednesday, October 01, 5:00-9:00 PM
- Lewisburg, PA
- Customer Appreciation
- Please join us for a great evening of fun, food and fellowship. Come hungry and enjoy a picnic-style dinner that will be served f...
- Event Details
- Deadline to Enroll in AgBiz Masters
- Friday, October 31, 12:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Young, Beginning & Small Farmer Seminars
- The deadline to enroll in this year's AgBiz Masters class is October 31, 2014. Don't miss out on this new educational learning se...
- Event Details