- AgChoice Nominating Committee Election Results Announced
- December 6, 2013
- At AgChoice, the “choice” is yours. Thank you to all customer-owners who exercised their right to vote in the recent election for... Read More
- $20.8 Million Shared with AgChoice Customer-Owners
- October 31, 2013
- The Patronage Program at AgChoice Farm Credit makes a lot of cents – dollars and cents, that is. AgChoice is dedicated to... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with more than $1.5 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 7,000 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from credit life insurance, consulting, gas lease planning, accounting, record and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
Watch this video to learn about AgBiz Masters from Lynn Hoover, an AgBiz Masters graduate.
- Technology Tuesdays Webinar Series
- Tuesday, December 10, 8:30-10:00 AM
- Webinar, PA
- Industry Events
- Technology Tuesdays is a series of free online workshops available to anyone with a computer and an internet connection. Designed...
- Event Details
- Holiday - Offices Closed
- Tuesday, December 24, 12:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Community Events
- “Knowing you makes the difference,” this holiday season and always. Happy Holidays from your friends at AgChoice Farm Credit.
- Event Details