- 11 Fantastic Benefits that Trees Provide Every Day
- Featured writer: Nathan Meiser, Loan Officer and Forester Trees are an important part of our environment and our lives. Below... Read More
- Important Items to Have Available for an Appraiser
- Featured writer: Nick Pease, Chief Appraiser Have you ever had an appraiser call to schedule an appointment to look at your... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with approximately $1.6 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 9,800 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from credit life insurance, consulting, accounting, record, payroll and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
Watch this video to learn more about AgChoice's Patronage Program.
- PA Farm Link Farm Succession and Transition Workship
- Tuesday, March 31, 9:15 AM-3:00 PM
- Butler, PA
- Industry Events
- PA Farm Link, along with supporting agricultural organization partners, are offering farm owners and family members who desire to...
- Event Details
- Martinsburg Branch Open House
- Monday, April 06, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Martinsburg, PA
- Community Events
- Spring is in the Air....Come Celebrate with Us! You're invited to an Open House at the NEW AgChoice Farm Credit Martinsburg Branc...
- Event Details